The Garena Call of Duty Community; Connecting all CoD gamers in Garena

Hope you all enjoy this newly created forum... Have fun!!!
Suggestions are welcomed, please do show us the light. Let's make this forum a better place... xD
Want to be promoted to a cool rank? Please read the forum Rules & Regulations first!

Play Heroes Of Newerth For Free – Powered by Garena

Soldier-X
    Noob

Play Heroes Of Newerth For Free – Powered by Garena

Post by Soldier-X on 7/4/2010, 20:43

For Last few weeks we were hearing about the Heroes of Newerth Retail version and some news of closing the beta
    accounts. But, now the new development
    has been made in field of Heroes Of Newerth. The big news is that
    Garena is including Heroes Of Newerth and they are providing free
    clients to some of the South East Asian Countries to promote Heroes Of
    Newerth.

It is very exicting news for the HoN fans because of the addition of
    HoN in Garena and they will appreciate this step because it will help
    HoN to grow more in Asian countries. Despite the fact that Asian players
    are attracted towards Dota-Allstars but the Heroes Of Newerth team is
    hopeful that HoN will make its stake as they did in European Countries. It’s a quite spectacular
    achievement for S2Games to merge with Garena. If you are located in
    Singapore, Malaysia, Vietnam and the
    Philippines you don’t need to purchase paid subscription
    accounts to enjoy the Heroes Of Newerth.

Soon Garena will provide their Heroes Of Newerth Servers based in
    Asia. Players from countries mentioned above will be able to play HoN
    free of cost for a limited time.

Just keep visiting HoN-Utilities for the latest updates regarding
    HoN/Garena partnership.

Source:
    http://www.hon-utilities.com/news/play-heroes-of-newerth-for-free-powered-by-garena/
    nivsek
    Not-so-noob

Re: Play Heroes Of Newerth For Free – Powered by Garena

Post by nivsek on 7/5/2010, 13:38

I bet you it wont be out until End Of July/August/September.
    TearMyWire
    Not-so-noob

Post by TearMyWire on 7/6/2010, 14:06

More like exciting news for those people who wouldn't pay a single penny to play a game. How is this ever fair for those who paid 30 dollars for this shit and now they bring up this BS? Free? Lemme get this straight, if the Garena communities join this game, the community's average IQ level will drop drastically, and not to mention selfish, single-minded, immature players will be seen everywhere in no time. I left Garena and joined HoN because I hated the community.

These are the words of a HoN Player who temporarily stopped playing it since Open BETA (Sick of those retards signing up then Eff up my games, not passing concedes, kicks, feeding for fun, speaks horrible english, sound like a little shit on mic, or whatsoever during those times) but whatever it is, if this is what they want, then I'm quitting this game for real. Because I don't want to play with stupid/annoying Filipinos who can't even understand decent English and swearing me on mics or Thais who whine like a little pussy when they own some noobs.

Well on second thought, certain SEA players are still able to play on US Servers without too much lags or spikes. I just hope this same shit doesn't apply to US Servers because I love those peoples, more serious players and less crap talks during in-game. If it does well...let's hope it doesn't.

Regards
    nivsek
    Not-so-noob

Post by nivsek on 7/6/2010, 16:15

Garena are trying to bring in LoL? This is just plain shit. First they said HoN and now LoL. For f*ck sake they should just finish HoN and only start a new project after that.
    [FFk]Night
    Not-so-noob

Post by [FFk]Night on 7/7/2010, 20:23

TearMyWire wrote:More like exciting news for those people who wouldn't pay a single penny to play a game. How is this ever fair for those who paid 30 dollars for this shit and now they bring up this BS? Free? Lemme get this straight, if the Garena communities join this game, the community's average IQ level will drop drastically, and not to mention selfish, single-minded, immature players will be seen everywhere in no time. I left Garena and joined HoN because I hated the community.

These are the words of a HoN Player who temporarily stopped playing it since Open BETA (Sick of those retards signing up then Eff up my games, not passing concedes, kicks, feeding for fun, speaks horrible english, sound like a little shit on mic, or whatsoever during those times) but whatever it is, if this is what they want, then I'm quitting this game for real. Because I don't want to play with stupid/annoying Filipinos who can't even understand decent English and swearing me on mics or Thais who whine like a little pussy when they own some noobs.

Well on second thought, certain SEA players are still able to play on US Servers without too much lags or spikes. I just hope this same shit doesn't apply to US Servers because I love those peoples, more serious players and less crap talks during in-game. If it does well...let's hope it doesn't.

Regards

If it's bring into garena, I think they are gonna split the servers via nation, means malaysian server, filipino server, probably lesser chance of encountering pinoys?
    nivsek
    Not-so-noob

Post by nivsek on 7/8/2010, 12:34

[FFk]Night wrote:
    TearMyWire wrote:More like exciting news for those people who wouldn't pay a single penny to play a game. How is this ever fair for those who paid 30 dollars for this shit and now they bring up this BS? Free? Lemme get this straight, if the Garena communities join this game, the community's average IQ level will drop drastically, and not to mention selfish, single-minded, immature players will be seen everywhere in no time. I left Garena and joined HoN because I hated the community.

Regards

If it's bring into garena, I think they are gonna split the servers via nation, means malaysian server, filipino server, probably lesser chance of encountering pinoys?
    I would rather play against skilled Pinoys who cant speak English rather then play against f*cked up Malaysian tards who cant take the fact that they suck in gaming.
    MY.PacmanZ
    Not-so-noob

Post by MY.PacmanZ on 7/14/2010, 11:33

oh dear god noooo

So we're going to have HoNARDS in CoD4?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 11/18/2018, 07:36